ICW 2023 is using the Oxford Abstract platform to manage the submissions. You will first be asked to generate an account with that platform. The platform will then verify your email address. Only original research can be submitted for oral and poster sessions. Abstracts must be written in English and follow the submission instructions:
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and limited to 350 words.
- Abstracts must include one title (max. 50 words) and be associated with one of the conference topics (please see these below)
- Abstract must be constructed such that the elements of: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion are clearly articulated.
- You may provide up to 2 references within your word count.
- Special characters can be included in the text but the upload of pictures or charts is not supported.
Abstracts will be reviewed and scored by the ICS Council.
Multiple abstract submissions are permitted.
Submission implies the willingness of at least one author to register, attend the conference, and present the research.
The accepted papers will be presented in person and in English (that is the official language of the conference).
Deadline of abstract submission: April 30, 2023.
Notification of presentation type/abstract acceptance will be sent by 30th June.
After abstract submission, an acknowledgement email will be sent automatically to the author as confirmation that the abstract has been properly uploaded. An abstract number is provided at that point as a unique identifier. The presenting author indicated on the form (whether for oral or posters sessions) must register and pay for attending the congress before the abstract submission deadline.
- Complement activation & control
- Complement structure function
- Complement genetics
- Complement in inflammatory/infectious disease
- Complement therapeutics
- Complement Animal models in Complement research & Translational Complement
- Complement diagnostics & biomarkers
- Emerging topics
We will be offering a number of prestigious abstract awards with a significant cash bursary.
To be eligible to apply for one of these awards you must either still be a student or no more than 5 years post graduation. During the abstract submission you will be asked to upload a letter of support from your supervisor confirming your current status and role in writing the abstract
If you wish to be considered for an award, please tick the check box on submission.
LAMBRIS COMPLEMENT TRAINING AWARD, sponsored by the Lambris Family
To find out more about this award and how to apply please follow this link.
Deadline to apply is June 1st, 2023.
During the Complement Workshop, the Lambris Complement Training Award will be awarded a Certificate of Award and a honorarium of $2,500.
In case of questions related to the abstract submission process, please contact us at email@example.com